Both full paper and abstract in English are welcome for oral or poster presentations at ICAS 2022. Please read the following guidelines.
• Full paper/abstract must be submitted online at [Paper Submission/Registration]
• If you already register for the conference, please log in to submit your paper. If you do not have an account, please visit the registration page to set up a new account.
• An author who is not a student can submit more than one paper but each accepted full paper/abstract must be individually registered.
• A student can register only one conference full paper/abstract.
• To publish in the proceeding of conference, the author(s) must submit full paper and present their works at the conference.
The selected papers will be recommended to be reviewed for publication in Thailand Statistician, indexed in Scopus, Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), ASEAN Citation Index (ACI), Thai-Journal Citation Index (TCI) and ZentralBlatt MATH.
• The abstract should be submitted using abstract submission form.
• The abstract should summarize the context, content and conclusions of the paper.
• Please provide an abstract of 150 to 300 words and 3-5 keywords.
• Instructions will be available in Abstract Template in MS Word Format.
• The abstract should be submitted a pdf file.
• All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the program committee and session organizer according to the standard review procedures.
• Notification of acceptance or acceptance under condition will be sent by e-mail a few weeks after your abstract submission.
• Those abstracts will be finally accepted for presentation if there are positively recommendation of at least two reviewers, and after the authors have modified as reviewer’s suggestions and requirements.
• The author(s) can submit full paper after their abstract is accepted.
• The maximum length of a paper should not exceed 8 pages. The first page must contain the title, names and affiliations of the authors, their e-mail addresses, abstracts, and 3-5 keywords. Please identify the corresponding author and the full contact information including e-mail address.
• Instructions will be available in Full Paper Template in MS Word Format.
• Using full paper submission form, full paper should be submitted a pdf file.
• All submitted full papers will undergo a peer-reviewed process which are reviewed by three expert reviewers in the related field.
• Notification of acceptance or acceptance under condition will be sent by e-mail after the full paper submission deadline.
• Those papers will be finally accepted for presentation if there are positively recommendation of at least two reviewers, and after the authors have modified as reviewer’s suggestions and any requirements.
The template files for both the abstract and full paper are available here.